As well as the breath, at the core of Breathe Health Retreats are the people who make it all happen…Meet the core team.
We also choose specific guest team members for each retreat. We all have different skills, so we ensure we choose the right ingredients to make each retreat just right.
You will find Dan on all of our retreats and events. He’s the man behind Breathe Health Retreats and it is his passion for all things breath related that sparked the idea to deliver a breath based retreats model.
He is the first person in the world to be both qualified as an Associate Buteyko Institute breathing educator and begin training with the Wim Hof Academy to become a Certified Wim Hof Method Instructor. He is currently a Wim Hof Academy Instructor in training. His final training element in Poland was postponed due to COVID restrictions.
He facilitates on personal development programs for Men’s Wellbeing, a national not-for-profit helping men to connect with themselves and the people in their communities; and does similar work for The Rites of Passage Institute on camps for fathers and sons.
Skills and experience
- Breathe Health Retreats Founder
- Wim Hof Instructor in training
- Certified Buteyko Institute of Breathing and Health practitioner
- Lead facilitator for the Common Ground Men’s Wellbeing
- Facilitator at The Rites of Passage Institute
- Internationally recognised lecturer on functional breathing and facial development
- First Aid certificate holder
Dan is a member of The Gathering Crew