A complete Buteyko Institute Course with sharing circles, and personal growth workshops in a stunning natural environment.
A retreat focussed on the Buteyko Institute Method (BIM) to train the breath to reduce symptoms of poor sleep, snoring, sleep apnoea, asthma, and allergies, or to improve sports performance. To learn more about the BIM click here
The perfect man breathes as if he is not breathing
After you have attended your breathing consultation you may book onto this Buteyko course. Your consultation is ideally done in person. However, for those travelling from afar it may be done online via Zoom.
Retreat focus: The Buteyko Institute Method
Also included: Great vegetarian food
See the locations available on the dates and fees page
- Registered and qualified BIBH associate practitioner Dan Hanson will teach you the method
- Review appointments at 1 week and 4 weeks after the course by Zoom or in person at The Gold Coast House
- 4 consecutive days of Buteyko workshops
- Day 1 dinner. Arrival is at 2pm
- Days 2 and 3 breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Day 4 breakfast. Check out is at 11am
- Accommodation is included at The Tallebudgera House, Gold Coast
- Initial consultation
- Transfers to and from the house. We are within 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
Who should come
- You are aged 18 and over, or accompanied by your parent or guardian.
- Your main goal is to try to become more healthy and reduce symptoms of snoring, asthma, sleep apnoea, or improve physical endurance- Suitable for all medical histories. If you have a complex history we may need to communicate with your medical practitioner. This will be discussed at your consultation.
- It is possible to attend with a parent(s) or a spouse. During your consultation this can be discussed and 50% of the usual fee will be charged for the extra person(s)