A complete Buteyko Institute Course with sharing circles, and personal growth workshops in a stunning natural environment.
A retreat focussed on the Buteyko Institute Method (BIM) to train the breath to reduce symptoms of poor sleep, snoring, sleep apnoea, asthma, and allergies, or to improve sports performance. To learn more about the BIM click here
The perfect man breathes as if he is not breathing
After you have attended your breathing consultation you may book onto this Buteyko course. Your consultation is ideally done in person. However, for those travelling from afar it may be done online via Zoom.
Retreat focus: The Buteyko Institute Method
Also included: Great vegetarian food
- Registered and qualified BIBH associate practitioner Dan Hanson will teach you the method
- Review appointments at 1 week and 4 weeks after the course by Zoom
- 4 consecutive days of Buteyko workshops
- Day 1 dinner. Arrival is at 2pm
- Days 2 and 3 breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Day 4 breakfast. Check out is at 11am- Accommodation i is included at The Rock House
- 4×4 pick up from 878 Mount Byron Road, Mount Byron, QLD 4312
- Initial consultation
- Transfers to and from the meeting point outside The Hollow Log Country Retreat, 878 Mount Byron Road, Mount Byron, QLD 4312.
Who should come
- You a man aged 18 and over- You are comfortable sleeping in a dormitory with other men
- Your main goal is to try to become more healthy and reduce symptoms of snoring, asthma, sleep apnoea, or improve physical endurance
- Suitable for all medical histories unless it is dangerous for you to spend time away from immediate emergency care (we will be at least a 2 hour drive from emergency services). We may need to communicate with your medical practitioner if you have certain medical conditions. This will be discussed at your consultation.
Date: 16th – 19th June 2023