A complete Buteyko Institute Course from the comfort of your own home.
During online workshops use the Buteyko Institute Method (BIM) to train the breath to reduce symptoms of poor sleep, snoring, sleep apnoea, asthma, and allergies, or to improve sports performance. To learn more about the BIM click here
The perfect man breathes as if he is not breathing
This workshop is held online. If you wish to experience our PURE BUTEYKO retreat click here
Buteyko Online at a glance:
- Initial private Zoom health interview online
- 4 consecutive days (90 minutes each day) of Buteyko workshops
- 1 x Private Zoom follow up 1 week later
- 1 x Group follow up 1 month later
- Registered and qualified BIBH associate practitioner Dan Hanson will take you through each workshop
- Buteyko Institute Method course with Dan Hanson
- Before and after Zoom sessions with Dan Hanson
- Computer equipment or technology advice to use Zoom. Please ensure you are proficient in basic use and please ensure you have good internet connection.
Who should come
- You are aged 18 and over
- You have symptoms of breathing dysfunction such as sleep apnoea, or asthma.
Prefer the face to face version?
To experience the Buteyko Method in person at a retreat see PURE BUTEYKO
Pure Buteyko is a men only residential retreat