A complete Buteyko Institute Course from the comfort of your own home.
During online workshops use the Buteyko Institute Method (BIM) to train the breath to reduce symptoms of poor sleep, snoring, sleep apnoea, asthma, and allergies, or to improve sports performance. To learn more about the BIM click here
The perfect man breathes as if he is not breathing
This workshop is held online. If you wish to experience our PURE BUTEYKO retreat click here
Buteyko Online at a glance:
- Initial private Zoom health interview online
- 4 consecutive days (90 minutes each day) of Buteyko workshops
- 1 x Private Zoom follow up 1 week later
- 1 x Group follow up 1 month later
- Registered and qualified BIBH associate practitioner Dan Hanson will take you through each workshop
- Buteyko Institute Method course with Dan Hanson
- Before and after Zoom sessions with Dan Hanson
- Computer equipment or technology advice to use Zoom. Please ensure you are proficient in basic use and please ensure you have good internet connection.
Who should come
- You are aged 18 and over
- You have symptoms of breathing dysfunction such as sleep apnoea, or asthma.
Prefer the face to face version?
To experience the Buteyko Method in person at a residential retreat see
Mens Residential Buteyko Retreat at The Rock
This is a men’s only event. Please book your consultation so we may assess your needs and your suitability for this course. Contact Us
To experience the Buteyko Method in person at a non residential retreat see
Non Residential Course at The Northern New South Wales house
This course is for men, women and children over age 5.
Please book your consultation so we may assess your needs and your suitability for this course. Contact Us
Dates and fees for this course will be chosen after your consultation. Some courses are live on Zoom and private 1 on 1 and others are in Groups of up to 5 people. There is also a ‘pre-recorded follow along course which you can choose so you may learn at your own pace. If you wish to have a consultation to prepare for the any of the online courses please use our contact form on the Contact Us.
We will provide details of costs and dates when we reply to your message since both can vary from time to time.