These are 3 important questions that all people will benefit from asking themselves from time to time. We don’t want to spoil the fun, so we won’t tell you what the questions are right now. However, you will surely know them in good time. For you perhaps the time to ask these questions is now?
You are invited to attend this special retreat which is facilitated in a beautiful remote and private wilderness property, around 2 hours drive from the Gold Coast, or 90 minutes inland from Brisbane.
During the 3 Questions you will have time, space and facilitated guidance to unwind, gain insights and connect with your inner wisdom.
The 3 Questions Men’s Retreat at a Glance:
- Facilitated self-development workshops
- Breath work, cold exposure and commitment workshops centred around ‘The 3 Questions’
- All-inclusive residential retreat
- Spend time in nature
- Initial 30 minute Zoom session with some of our team within 2 weeks of the retreat:
- All workshops
- Day 1 dinner – Arrival is at 1:30pm
- Day 2 brunch and dinner
- Day 3 breakfast – Check out is at 12pm
- Accommodation in tents provided
- 4×4 pick up at the meeting point outside The Hollow Log Country Retreat
- – 878 Mount Byron Road, Mount Byron, QLD 4312 since it is not possible to get to the ROCK without a 4×4 vehicle.
- Zoom session with the other attendees and some of our team 1 week after the retreat.
- Transfers to and from the meeting point at :
- The Hollow Log Country Retreat – 878 Mount Byron Road, Mount Byron, QLD 4312
Who should come
- Your main goal is to gain insights about your life and explore self-awareness during workshops.
- You have a reasonable level of fitness so can walk up a flight of stairs without being out of breath.
- Not suitable for those with serious health conditions who require proximity to medical care as we will be in a wilderness environment at least 1 hour from emergency care.
- You identify as a man and you are comfortable sleeping on beds in a large dormitory style tent facility with other men.
- You are age 25 or older
This retreat has limited spaces for 14 participants.
If you have an existing men’s group it can be arranged as a private event for your group providing you have 10 or more attendees.